- FREE services to meet your staffing needs
- Flexible, responsive and personalised service
- Financial incentives and benefits (wage subsidies, reimbursement for training costs,
organisation of licences and tickets and work related equipment purchases)
- Skills training for job seekers to suit your business requirements
- Competent employees matched to your needs
- Motivated job seekers ready for employment
- Tertiary qualified and industry experienced staff
- Position stabilisation
- Post placement support for the employer and EPIC participant
- Minimal administration/paperwork
Flexibility and support provided for Major Employers to identify the right model and streamline it.
How to fill a Vacancy
It’s as EASY AS 1, 2, 3!
Step 1: Contact your local EPIC service centre to discuss your business needs
Speak with an EPIC Employment Advisor to discuss job details, including duties, location, start date/hours and required skills. Our friendly staff will also inform you of any financial support and Government subsidies for which you may be eligible.
Step 2: EPIC staff match TOP job seekers to your available position
Taking all the guesswork out of the equation, EPIC will shortlist only the best and most suitable applicants for your business needs. Then you can interview the motivated job seekers put forward and/or work experience can be arranged.
Step 3: Successful job seeker starts work
To avoid any hassles on your behalf, we will handle all relevant paperwork. EPIC staff will provide ongoing training and support in the workplace when applicable. We also maintain regular contact with employers to ensure the placement is successful and everything is running smoothly.
It’s a win-win for everyone. You have the perfect employee and the employee is happy with their job. EPIC love to make a great match and it’s all FREE.